This page explains how to set up Microsoft Outlook 2010 to send and receive e-mail for an e-mail mailbox you’ve created. These instructions create a “POP” connection using SSL security.
Please be sure to have your full email address and password handy.
If you’re having trouble reading the images, simply click on an image for a larger version.
- Open Outlook
- Click File
- Click the Account Settings button
- Select the Account Settings button from the drop-down
- Click New …
- Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types, then click Next >
- Click Internet E-mail, then click Next >
- Enter the following information:
- Click More Settings …
- Click the Outgoing Server tab
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, then click OK
- Click Finish
Test your email. If you have any problems, please contact us.